I am selling my 1995 BMW 540i/6 Speed. It is Alpine White with Pergament (tan) Sport Interior. It has 172,000 miles. This car’s shell started life as a standard 540i automatic, but was completely stripped down to the chassis, and all the suspension, transmission, driveshaft, differential, complete interior, etc swapped from a HE53 (6 speed manual sport package). Everything that differentiated the Sport package from standard was swapped over.
What Options does it have?
• Sport Package (mtechnic springs, bigger sways, heated sport seats)
• Winter all weather floor mats and trunk liner
• Premium Sound with 6 Disc Changer
• Fully functioning Heat and Air Conditioning
• Cruise Control
• Dual front Air Bags
• Full OBC (can be toggled via button on turn signal stalk)
• Factory Ellipsoid (projector) headlights
• Still has ALL of the under tray plastics. (belly pan, brake ducts, fender liners, etc)
What Upgrades does it have?
• SPAL Electric Fan Conversion
• VAC Billet Underdrive Pulleys
• Dinan Airbox
• Dinan Software Tune
• ZHP Weighted Shift Knob
• Racing Dynamics Wheels made in E34 Specific fitment in 16x8
• Drilled Brembo Rotors/Akebono Ceramic Pads/ECS Braided Steel Lines/Ate Type 200 Fluid
• Koni Yellow Adjustables
When was it serviced?
• Fresh Mobil 1 Synthetic and filter replaced every 3-5k miles
• Clutch was done about 3k miles ago with OE Sachs clutch
• Complete cooling system was updated late in 2016 (coolant overflow, waterpump, thermostat and housing, hoses, auxiliary fan, and new SPAL electric fan conversion installed.)
• Driveshaft was replaced in 2014
• Brakes were installed in 2014 (Brembo drilled, zinc coated rotors and Akebono Ceramic Pads, Braided steel lines and Ate Type 200 fluid)
• Struts were replaced with Koni Yellow Adjustables in 2016 (pairs great with the current mtechnic package springs)
• All front ball joints have been replaced in 2016 (all tie rods, center link, and idler arm)
• Tires, replaced in 2016 with BFG G-Force Comp2 A/S tires in 225/55ZR16
• Spark Plugs were replaced about 4000 miles ago