Pains me to do this, but I am selling my M3 in search of a fully built track car. When I bought it, it was my daily driver before after about 6 months I got a company car. After that, it was my weekend warrior and I absolutely loved this car! I don't have the need for a beautiful sedan anymore. It has PSS tires on it that are in great shape. Transmission oil recently changed, as well as diff oil. No expense spared maintaining this thing.
- Located in Orlando, FL. Cell number is 4O7-473-OO65.
- 73k miles
- Jet Black Paint, Fox red interior
- Extended Leather
- Shaved front reflectors
- EDC electronic dampening
- Cold weather package
- Fold down rear seats
- Rod bearings changed at 65k (have documentation) with WPC bearings, OEM bearings were actually in good shape when they came out.
- Pretty much bone stock other than an MS air filter, and eibach sways, and Powerflex purple diff bushings.
- When i did the bearings, i did spark plugs, serp belt, motor mounts, trans mounts, valve cover gaskets, spark plug tubes etc. All receipts kept
- Clutch was replaced at 50k
- Castrol 10W60 oil used for changed
Looking for 31.5k OBO