For sale is a 2004 facelift bmw 3 series coupe in silvergrey, 320 diesel 6spd manual. Factory Msport.
The car has full service history with stamps up to the most recent service less than 10k ago. It has had extensive work carried out and has a very healthy engine. This car is really quick for a 2.0 diesel, has crazy amounts of torque and the turbo feels strong.
The car has done 147,000 miles.
The car has alcantara suede interior.
It is amazing on fuel, 38mpg extra urban and 58 mpg on the motorway.
Some of the work carried out:
- New clutch and dmf 10k miles ago
- Swirl flaps deleted
- Custom Remapped with rolling road printout (200bhp, 400nm, this is a safe map ensuring long clutch life)
- New discs and pads
- EGR blank
- Full service history, lots of receipts
- Recently new lower control arm
- Recently new rear trailing arm bushes
- 2 new front tyres
- 6000k HID xenon upgrade
- Kenwood headunit with Bluetooth and hands free capability (can come with standard cd changer)
- Straight through exhaust with dual tips
- Lowered on pro sport coilovers
- Adjustable drop links
- Tinted windows
Some bad points:
Drivers seat bolster is worn out
Osf fog light missing
Engine light is on as MAF is unplugged, believe it has been remapped like this
Front and rear bumpers have some scratches, rear bumper might need respraying or a good polish
Front wheels need tracking
All the issues aside I use this car daily and it never gives me any problems, looks stunning and drives well.
Any questions feel free to message me. Price takes into account all the bad points.
Thanks for reading.