1974 BMW 2002, powered by the original M10 2.0L engine with upgraded Weber carb.
Miles shown on a working odometer: 20,000+ (Rolled over once...) So total of ~120,000 miles.
Previously driven by a gentleman that had this vehicle since 1976. Includes all the repair and maintenece receipts since that period.
Was parked and covered since early 2000s. Bought this vehicle in fall of 2015, worked on it throughout winter and spring.
Drove approximatelly 1,000 miles since original purchase.
Garage kept through the winter, not once driven in the rain since I took the ownership.
Here's what has been done since my purchase in 2015, with all of the receipts available:
Engine / Drivetrain / Other:
- Differential fluids
- Driveshaft guibo replaced
- Bosch distributor cap with new cables
- Spark plugs
- Throttle cable
- Rebuilt front brake caliper
- Brake pads
- Stainless steel brake lines front and back
- New Kopi 15 inch Alpina wheel replicas
- New Tires
- New IE Engine mounts
- Shifter upgrade/refresh
- New transmission mount
- New ANSA dualtip center exhaust
- New H&R Sport springs
- New Ball joints
- New Bilstein Heavy-Duty strut inserts
- New Strut bearings
- Ireland Engineering fixed camber plates
- New Tie Rods and Center Link Rod
- New Wheel bearings
- New IE urethane Control arm bushings
- New IE Swaybar end links
- New H&R sport springs.
- Used Bilstein HD struts
Bod y work was performed by a shop in Indiana, exterior only. Not a perfect paint job itself, however it was totally stripped down
to bare metal, rust cut out and new sheet metal welded inplace. No bondo. All body work progress was photographed daily, and pictures are available for
a potential buyer. Molding and Trim DELETE. The mounting holes were welded. Trim that is currently on a car is fixed with 3M double-sided tape.
Can be removed.
- Ireland Engineering front air dam
- Ireland Engineering rear fiberglass bumper painted in a same color as the car.